Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kris Electricteeth at the Pond



It is a while since I wrote anything here. I have been busy. Among other things I went to Amsterdam for 3 days. I so love that city. Anyway – there is a lot of musicians I would like to write about. I noticed that I so far have only been writing about male musicians. It must be a coincidence. There are great female musicians in Second Life, and several that I want to write about.
Last evening my friend and I kind of stumbled into a gig with Kris Electricteeth at the Pond. I haven’t heard him before. I wonder if he is new in Second Life? Apparently he had stepped in at the last moment because of a cancellation.
He played a variety of covers. From Steppenwolf to Beatles. And he was good. Good solid guitar playing and an interesting voice, that suited the guitar. He also did a Johnny Cash song, and that was pretty awesome. I wasn’t really prepared to do a review, so this is not a very thorough description of his music, but I wanted to draw SL music listeners attention to him. Go check him out! Oh and all this about paying for listening to music in Second Life. It seems that some are already doing that. I really hope it will not be the deafult situation, but only an exception to the rule, that listening to music in Second Life is free.

No comments:

Post a Comment