Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wishes for 2010

The year 2009 has almost come to an end. In the last months of the year I haven’t been blogging. I have had a back operation and have simply lacked the energy to write. It doesn’t mean that I haven’t listened to music in Second Life (well it sometimes feels like my first life, but I am not an SL addict. Absolutely not!!).
I have listened to most of the musicians I have reviewed in my blog again and again – watched them get better and better. SL is a place for musicians to try out new things – to get a response from their audience. I think it’s great, The fact that the number of people attending music shows are dropping makes me sad. I hope those numbers will grow bigger again in 2010. My new year’s wish is to have lots of original musicians playing live music all over the grid. I will be among the audience as often as I can and hopefully blog about it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment